Discover Vibrant, Authentic Katy
When you make your home at Bellrock Market Station near Park Row in Katy, Texas, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of suburban living with a welcoming, small-town ambiance. But you also have convenient access to the world-class employment, entertainment, and cultural opportunities of the nearby Houston metro area. Here, you’re just minutes from the unique boutiques and delicious dining in Old Town Katy. Shop for everything you need at Katy Mills and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, and connect with nature at Bear Creek Pioneers Park and the Mason Creek South Hike and Bike Trail. This is Southeast Texas living at its very best.
Whether you’re running errands or just looking to relax, Katy has options for every taste and mood. Schedule your tour at Bellrock Market Station today and we’ll share all our local favorites.
Top Reasons to Love Life in Katy
- One of the fastest-growing cities in the country
- 30 miles from downtown Houston
- Filled with rich local history and iconic landmarks
- Home to an array of delicious restaurants & breweries
- Great shopping in downtown Katy, Katy Mills, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, and more
- Employment hub for the medical, oil, and energy sectors
- Host of the annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival and numerous community events
- One of the highest-ranked school districts in greater Houston
- 20+ beautiful city parks for outdoor recreation
- World-class attractions including Typhoon Texas Waterpark, Great Southwest Equestrian Center, and Art Museum TX
Where You Want to Be
A home at Bellrock Market Station sets you up for success. You’re not only in the highly regarded Katy Independent School District, but also close to local employers like Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, the corporate headquarters of Academy Sports + Outdoors, and Houston Methodist Continuing Care Hospital. In addition, the Energy Corridor business district is just 10 minutes away, and I-10 and Grand Parkway make it easy to get wherever you need to go. Chart your own course from Bellrock Market Station.